Skip to main content

Third-Party Camps and Programs

External Entities or Third-Parties interested in operating a program involving children and youth on Cornell University property must be sponsored by a university office, obtain and execute a facility agreement, and provide a certificate of insurance listing Cornell University as the certificate holder and additional insured.

Ithaca Campus Contact

Cornell Tech Campus Contact

Weill Cornell Medicine Campus Contact

**Please note, for private events such as birthday parties, weddings, memorials, graduations, and retirements, when children and youth are in attendance the parents or guardians retain responsibility for the minor children and therefore are not required to register the event with the Children and Youth Safety at Cornell or follow the Children and Youth Safety policy 8.8.