Skip to main content

The State of New York requires programs and camps that meet specific parameters to obtain a permit to operate, including camps and programs at Cornell University. Please contact Kate Walker: at the Tompkins County Health Department to determine if your program or camp requires a New York State permit.  Program directors are required to contact the Tompkins County Health Department each year because New York State regulations change each year.  

NYS Children’s program and camp forms can be found here: Tompkins County Health Department.